Tuesday 8 May 2012

So here goes...

Warning: This blog is not for the faint hearted

Hello I am Mummy Anonymous and welcome to my blog.

I will be posting about all the things that mummies may feel but would never dare say!
I will never intentionally try to offend anyone, the posts are just my opinions, I know that peope have others.

I will post randomly and when I feel like it. 
I would love your comments and will endeavour to reply to them all.

I know that the blogging world is vast and I am merely another mummy blogger but it would be great to have some followers.

I look forward to blogging with you x

'The moment a child is born, the mother is also born.  She never existed before.  The woman existed, but the mother, never.  A mother is something absolutely new'.  ~Rajneesh







No comments:

Post a Comment